Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Whiter Teeth.?

What are some ways to whiten teeth naturally? I heard that eating apples helps..any others? I am also using white strips. Thanks!
Answer:
Well I don't know what you can eat but I know what you can avoid: Sodas, Coffee, Candy, anything "acidy".You could also chew bark like the Indians did :)
Put *** On Your Teeth...
No Joke.
I read about apples too. Something I read recently (for the life of me, I can't remember what, I wanted to read it again) talked about different fruits had "stuff" in them that naturally "cleans and whitens the teeth." See if you can do a search for that subject. Don't drink sodas or coffee if you want them white though. Or smoke. (From experience.)
I found lots of good information here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net