Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Who's the best toothpaste brand out there?


Answer:
you may laught but in fact it's ashes mixed with salt. that was the toothpaste they used before the invention of tooth past.
it is all natural and nurtures your teeth ;)
sure it tastes like crap but hey...it's organic.
seriosuly now i would prefer the tooth paste we use noadays and aquafresh deos it for me! ...althoufh sensident is also good!
i like colgate
signal
I really love Listerine - it's blue and is sooooo fresh.
ToothSoapreason - I had 4 cavities (age 54) and 7 months after using ToothSoap went to dentist - and they were re-enameled!!!tothpaste has glycerin that prevents the calcium in your body from re-enameling your teethusing since May 2006 - dental appt was Jan 2007!
I get my tooth brush wet and get a bit of baking soda on it from a little jar in my bathroom with a lid on it and brush. Or I use arm and hammer baking soda tooth paste.
macleans white and shine - all the way i luv it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net