Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Whitter teeth?? 10 points!!?

mkay do i have semi-white teeth but i want them to be GORGEOUSLY white!!
im going to high school next year and i want to look my best.
are there any kind of at home treatments i can do or do i have to use the strips and if i use the strips then which kind is better??
i honestly perfer at home treatments. :D
**10 points to the best answer!!
Answer:
Crest whitening rinse...works well. Stop drinking cola or other tooth staining foods and drinks...brush every time you eat (like you would have to do if you had braces) Drink through a straw when possible. If you decide to go and buy a treatment use it according to the directions or you can end up with spots on your teeth. A peroxide rinse would help too, but not as well as the crest.
sand blast them.
there are tray at home treatments that you can buy at the store, but from everything I've read, the strips work better. I've used the original white strips, and they worked awesomely on my top teeth, but really hurt my bottom teeth and I couldn't use them. my dentist told me to use sensodyne for a few weeks first and try again, so if you have sensitive teeth, you may want to do that too.
there is whitening toothpaste if you don't want to use strips, because strips sometimes peel off when you don't want them to.
ok use an electric toothbrush like oral-B and crest white strips.gum or mints are just an added bonus to nice breath and whitening too
my mom uses this stuff made my suzan sommers and u put it on ur teeth once a day and after about a week ur teeth are white.go 2 hsn.com and type in suzan sommers products(idk if i spelled her name right) i think u can get them there.they also hav whitening caps that u put over ur teeth
if you can handle the taste, dip your brush in baking soda and scrub away. I try and keep my tongue out of the way and just scrub my teeth...and rinse with allot of water. along with that brush with whitening tooth paste as well as get the "whitening pre-brushing mouth rinse". All of that should give you a sparkling smile!
I think the crest whitening strips work wonders, I've seen my friends do them. I don't know if there's a difference between the brands, so can't help you on that.However, (this most likely won't help you fast enough but) I am *positive* that eating strawberries is one of the natural ways to whitening your teeth. Just like how coffee and smoking stain, strawberries whiten! Lemon juice might help too, but I haven't heard much about that. BTW, this will most likely take a longer period of time in order to see results...unless you eat strawberries everyday.
People ask how I get my teeth so white, and I tell them I brush Three times a day and I brush behind my front teeth too, which really helps. I don't suggest using heavy bleaches as they will, really, over time, reduce your enamel and make you more susceptible to acid wear, which is discoloring caused when juices, smoking, coffee or other dark, acidic foods deposit in little microscopic crevices in your teeth. Just be safe...When I ws younger, I used to take hydrogen peroxide and baking soda and mix it in with my regualr toothpaste in a little cup and dipped my brush in it, this really helps. Don't use just plain hydrogen peroxide and baking soda without toothpaste, because it tastes really bad. I hope this helps.
There are so many "at home" treatments that promise results, but most of them never do. I can highly recommend a few products to you.These first 2 products work great and are affordable.Rembrandt Premium Whitening Toothpaste: $7.00Rembrandt 2 Hour Whitening Kit: $15.00Both of those can be purchased at Target stores.
These products are the ULTIMATE when it comes to whitening at home.Go Smile Star Treatment:Whitening Ampoules
Daily Touch up Ampoules
AM Whitening Protection Toothpaste
PM Whitening Protection Toothpastehttp://www.blissworld.com/ orhttp://www.gosmiledirect.com
I have used many, many of the whitening products on the market. Quite honestly, who has the time to use those awful strips, twice a day for 2 weeks? The products that I recommended to you are premium products that will give you lightening fast results. I have had my teeth zoom whitened and I paid about $700.00 - I have been able to keep them white using the above referenced products for over a year. I highly suggest that you try the 2 Rembrandt products first and if you still need that final whitening shade, purchase a go smile kit.. They have several available!Good luck and I hope that I was helpful. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask!Take Care!
To get really white teeth, I suggest you go to your local dentist and have him bleach your teeth. If you don't want to go that route, I would suggest that you brush and floss your teeth on a regular basis. If bleaching is not on the agenda for you, I would suggest that you brush your teeth with salt and bacon soda. You can also use white strips to get a nice white color for your teeth. Good luck to you!
Try crest white strips..or zoom whitning at your dentist..it costs about 250 dollars..but you'll get up to 8 shades in no time! good luck!
Crest strips are great. I've been using them for 4 years, coffee drinker, and they work great. I use them about every year or so. The key is to go through the entire system as directed to get max results. The Classic or Renewal line works great. The Premium line didn't work so good on me but everyone's different. The Premium line does take shorter time though, you wear them for 7 or 10 days. The Classic 14 days. And Renewal 10 day. I find the Renewal lifts deep stains (claims to remove up to 20 years of stains) but the Classic gave me longer lasting results. Any one of these, you wear for 30 mins a day, twice a day. It may cause some sensitivity. To decrease some of it, don't brush before use, wear the top/bottom separately, skip a day or allow more time in between each set. Like instead of wearing them back to back, wear a set in the morning and at night. There's also Crest Multicare, which gradually whitens your teeth. It takes 5 mins a day. I've also used the Rembrant whitening strips but no results for me. But my friend has used it and it works good. It's on sale on Amazon for under $10. Some dentists offer Crest Supreme too. I'm on that now. It has higher whitening ingredients and larger strips. While on any strips, avoid coffee, soda, tea, smoking, or dark drinks. Or rinse after. I use a whitening toothpaste like Colgate Total whitening or Rembrant whitening (pricey though) to prolong the results. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net