Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Who doesn't like to go to the dentist.?

I hate the dentists but i still go.
Answer:
If someone sayes they like the dentist I would find that very strange. I only like going to our dentist as there is a fab sweet shop next door and I always treat myself on the way home.
I can't see why people hate dentist?? its like going to optician really?? what is the difference??
i hate to go to the dentist even though i have pro gone over 30 times. i cant stand needles and i have sensitive teeth which can be sore when i go
Only go when i really have to.Don't like needles.
I hate it as well, I just hate metal and smelly rubber in my mouth :(
well i've never realy like dentists and to make it worse i just got braces and the optomitrist (or w/e) always jabs my mouth with a metal rod.so yes i hate the dentist's office
I don't mind. The only thing I don't like is that my face smells like rubber gloves for the rest of the day after I go.
I'm fine until I sit in the chair or hear the drill from the waiting room and then my stomach starts to churn. I have to put up with it and I always put on a brave face but inside I am a jibbering wreck.
Nothing is wrong with it I mean, you just lay there with your mouth open what is so bad about it.
I love my dentist but I don't like any dental or medical setting. The waiting around for the appt is much worse than when you actually are in the chair. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net