Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Who here hates braces?

i got them on all my teeth and they suck so much!
Answer:
I had them too when I was younger. Yah, they were annoying! I had them for twice as long as the doctor had promised, they were a pain to clean, and I even ripped a wire out once just eating sour licorice. I had to go home from school with wires sticking out of my mouth. That being said, I had a beautiful smile when they took them off and those 4 years of frustrations seemed to be forgotten immediately. I still love my smile and don't regret my braces one bit. Hang in there, you will have a great smile soon enough!
I Do !!..
And They Cain Everytime When The Bar Gets Changed
''grrrrrrrrrrr*
I use to hate them before i got them lol! Before i got the braces i had horrible teeth, i did have the choice though whether to get them or not i choose to get as it would be best. Already after only 6 months of wearing the braces i can see a really big difference so it makes you happy that you can see the results happening.
aaahh its the most painful thing when you get em on, all you can eat is pudding and oatmeal!! i just got a powerchain added which pulls my teeth by the brackets together so i'm in pain all over again
Yep they suck.My teeth hurt. I can't bite anything. Chewing is painful. I go through wax like a hot knife through butter. I can't eat dry Oreo cereal. Cheetos are out. Popcorn's out. Babe Ruth candy bars - out.I think the thing I miss the most is biting my fingers. I have to use clippers to get rid of my hangnails!But on the flip side, I've only had them 2 months and I can seen an improvement already.My forlorn hope is that they grossly overestimated the length of time I'll need them. 18 months - bet I'm done in 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net