Sunday, October 25, 2009

When i was lil i had this tooth that was twisted?

the dentist told me it will fix its self 7years later that tooth and the ones around it are stuck together
Answer:
Sometimes as we get older teeth do straighten out on there own but sometimes there just isn't enough room in the jaw for all the teeth we have. I would go to your dentist and explore the options, perhaps braces is a option for you. If not and it isn't causing you pain or making eating difficult for you then it may just be something that you don't need to worry about. I have a tooth that twisted and I can't afford braces right now so I just am careful how I smile. I wish I could offer more or better advise I hope this helps.
oh dear =sounds like some major repair job is needed =to bad the dentist didn't take the one out when you were younger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net