Saturday, October 31, 2009

Which one u rather be in life ; a lawyer or a dentist/orthodontist??


Answer:
lawyer, being a dentist is gross.
LAWYER!!
It would be soooooooo fun!
I'm just not that good at arguing, thats the thing.
and i hav no intentions to attend law school.
Def a dentist or orth. No problems to take home with you. I am too sympathetic to be a lawyer
been lawyer, dentist cannot be worse
A pediatric dentist
Oh, a lawyer for sure. Who wants to work all bent over all the time?
Dentist/Orthodontist - Decent salary without the long hours, less pressure/back stabbing, and you can ease someone else's (tooth) pain.
I would rather be a dentist/orthodontist
they are liked more by people
Let's see..I can be a ambulance chasing land shark or deal with halatosis and gingivitis and spit all day long. If these are my only choices, give me the gun.
lawyer- because my dad is one, and I would drop fainting if I became a dentist or orthodontist.
lawer.i've had bad experiences with dentists.
Lawyer.That way, I can stand at least a good three feet, minimum, away from anyone who has strong halitosis while at work.As a dentist/orthodontist, that's not really an option, I'm thinking.
dentist. my dad used to be a lawyer and it didn't seem fun. and being an orthodontist u have to straighten ppls teeth and i mean what if u screwed up sum1s teeth when ur a dentist all u have to do is see if their clean and fill cavitys and do exrays
A dentist, because a lawyer often has to lie to win a case. There is even more incentive to lie if it is a contingency case
Dentist, of course. Four more years and I'll be a real one.
Hello,I have many friends that are lawyers and many that are dentists. I can honestly say that all the dentists are glad to be doing what they are...and the lawyers...well, not so happy. Many of them are having a tough time finding a job, and when they do, unless you work for a top law firm, you are working for peanuts. Dental school is a year longer, but is worth it more in the long run...and I think a lot more rewarding and fulfilling.
Since I am already a dentist thats the answer that I would stick with. Having a career in dentistry is very rewarding as you are helping to keep your patients teeth healthy and looking good for years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net