Saturday, October 31, 2009

Which is the right toothpaste for you?


Answer:
i think you should go wiyh the one you love its taste better, because all toothpastes are the same in general.they all contain the same composition, and everything else you hear about toothpastes from being miracles to whitening to other super powers are just hipes,because the tooth structure from the outside don't have absorption ability to the minerals and vitamins present in the toothpaste.p.s. i am a dentist
Try the new Aquafresh Extreme Clean. It kinda makes tiny bubbles that really cleans well.
Colgate Total every time. If I use anything else I get problems with my gums!
I personally use Sensodyne because I have very sensitive teeth. I think find the one you prefer and stick with it. It's all a matter of preference. In my experience I don't think any one toothpaste is better than another, apart from if you have sensitive teeth.
Something with fluoride and has the ADA seal. I use Colgate Total.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net