Saturday, October 31, 2009

Where is a good website to find orthodontists in my area?

I am trying to find a orthodontist in chicago,IL. Is there any good websites to find orthodontists in the area I live in? I live in Chicago, IL.
Answer:
I use www.citysearch.com a lot, they will have lots of listings of different orthodontists and some may have reviews by people who have actually gone.
I have provided a few links for ease in selecting dentists, orthodontists in all area. Simply enter your zip code. I have also included links with info for prices, dental plans and informationals. I might mention it is also nice to have your dentist to make the recommendation, someone he has worked with or knows of. Good Luck!
Try doctoroogle.com. If you have a dentist in mind, you can check patient reviews. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net