Sunday, October 25, 2009

When you brush your teeth, do you...?

hold it all in until you are done, let it drip while leaning over the sink, or what?
I lean over the sink, while letting it drip... It's disgusting, I know... that is why I am asking, to see if anyone else is icky like me.
Answer:
I try to hold it til I'm done but at the same time I lean over the sink just in case it drips. LOLBut I gargle in between too so it doesn't foam up as much in my mouth. I take a while since I floss first ... then I brush my teeth for a few minutes... then use those teeth whiteners. really...And I don't think it's Icky... nobody else sees it anyways...at least you are brushing your teeth unlike some people...
haha
no. i do neither. i spit at intervals.
I tend to spit out as it foams up
i just hold it all in till i'm done
hold it all in. Anyway, we do brush our teeth privately in the bathroom, so who cares if u're disgusting?
I usually let it drip while leaning over the sink too.
I let it all drip out and when there is no more left I reapply toothpaste on my brush and finish of by doing my top jaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net