Saturday, October 31, 2009

Which is the right toothbrush for you?


Answer:
the dental association says soft bristle
A pink one, cos i'm a girlie!
I use Philips Sonicare. Absolutely brilliant. Highly recommended by dentists. My dentist actually told me that I used one before I could tell her.
I use Sonicare and Rotadent. They make my teeth white and no scraping at my last check-up. Soft bristles are a must.
I use the braun system ~ love it ~ If you use just a regular toothbrush it should be soft. you dont want to scrub too hard as you will eventually scrub the gums down near the root of the teeth and have another problem.

1 comment:

  1. Order a Sparkling White Smiles Custom Teeth Whitening System online and enjoy BIG SAVINGS!
    * 10 shades whiter in days!
    * Results Are Guaranteed.
    * As good as your dentist, for a fraction of the cost.
    * Same strength Teeth Whitening Gel as dentists use.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

vc .net