Saturday, October 31, 2009

Which brand of toothpaste is good or the best?


Answer:
Most of the major brands are equivalent these days. Go for the one that tastes the best to you so that you'll be sure to use it.
As long as u brush and floss everyday, any toothpaste will do. As long as u like the flavor
crest, aim, or colgate.
The toothpaste itself doesn't actually do much other than provide an abrasive material for scrubbing teeth. However, you should read the ingredients and avoid sodium lauryl sulphate/sodium laureth sulphate (SLS).
I like Colgate Total. I think as long as it has the the ADA seal it's good.
Crest Pro-health.
I've used it for a while now, and it tastes refreshing.
it fights against cavities, gingivitis, plaque, sensitivity, tartar, whitening and it freshens breath.
Other toothpastes fight against a few or individual things I listed.
This has them all in one.
It's about 3-4 dollars. I'd rather pay that then pay for new teeth.
I hope I helped.
The only REAL good brand of toothpaste is the special kind that some dentists have.
I recommend anything from Crest brand...my teeth are so much healthier since i switched to Crest.
Dont forget to floss and rinse with mouthwash.
oxy products they're great

1 comment:

  1. Order a Sparkling White Smiles Custom Teeth Whitening System online and SAVE BIG!
    * 10 shades whiter in days!
    * Results Guaranteed.
    * As good as your dentist, for a fraction of the cost.
    * Same Teeth Whitening Gel as dentists use.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

vc .net