Saturday, October 31, 2009

Which hurts worser, braces or spacers?


Answer:
For me, spacers felt like I had a popcorn cernel stuck in my tooth that I couldn't get out. I wanted to pick at them because they were irritating. Having my braces tightened was like having a dull throbing pain shooting up my teeth-all of them. It really sucked and the only thing I can compare it to these days (I am old) is a pretty bad sinus headache when all of your top teeth ache from the pressure.
Braces, spacers don't hurt
both but spacers hurt. they make it feel like your tooth is gonna fall out
braces, beginning about an hour after they're tightened and lasting bout 2 or 1 and a half days afterthat sucked, i could hardly eat bread w/o pain sometimes
Judas Priest!
worser is not a word, but to answer you ? i have no clue
first, check your grammar. Worser is not a word.
Second: spacers
spacers gives you fever at night i am telling you from experience but braces hurt every time you eat for the first week and then it will feel normal belive me
depends if your teeth are really messed up they hurt when you go get them tighten and spacers hurt the first time because you feel pressure like Diana
for me it was the spacers
Both hurt me when i wore them. Braces were worse because those sharp wires would work loose and tear up my cheek and gums. NOT a wonderful memory of my childhood...
S-P-A-C-E-R-Sbraces are a piece of cake!!
Space maintainers will feel strange of funny to you for a while and then you will get used to it. There is some pain involved in moving teeth with braces. And after every adjustment it can repeat.
braces
SPACERS! just not for long the worst pain lasts a couple of days.they will both hurt but don't expect to play with spacers i had mine for 2 years and i broke my wire that connects the caps 25 minutes ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net