Saturday, October 31, 2009

Which is Better Sonicare or Oral-B?

I hear good things about each type.They both cost similar.
Answer:
Sonicare for sure.
I would use Sonicare because Oral-B, which I've used, actually feels harsher on the gums whereas Sonicare feels like a gentle brushing. Depends what your gums are used to.
Have used both but like the Sonicare line better and they last longer.
I've use Oral B, Panasonic, Crest, Colgate and Sonicare. Sonicare wins hands down. Then Oral B next. With Sonicare, it claims to brush 31,000 brush strokes/minute. Claims to whiten teeth, shrink perio pockets and improve overall gum health. Also gives a money back guarantee. It also has an angled head so you can reach the back teeth. The brushes are super soft . It is curved and has longer ones on each end to reach between teeth. My teeth are super white. Even my dentist said I didn't need whitening. Gave me the best dental checkups hands down. My last cleaning took less than 5 mins and finally, no scraping. My hygienist said she's amazed at how well I've been taking care of them.Prior to Sonicare, I was using Oral B. The head is a little stiffer. But is a pull-off head instead of a screw-on w/the Sonicare. It doesn't have as much power as the Sonicare. Because of the round single head, you glide it from tooth to tooth. The Triumph does feel like the other lower cost toothbrushes in their line. Same head movement, similar head design, the only things are the bells and whistles.I think either one is great. But I recommend Sonicare. The brushes are much more gentle on my gums and teeth. Overall, I feel cleaner w/the Sonicare. Good luck!
Sonicare Elite is my top choice. There are many different model designations, but the "motors" are all pretty much the same. The kits are different because they pack different accessories. Some have two brush heads and some have four. Some have a travel bag and some have a wall-mount charger instead of a counter top charger. Just read the label carefully and buy what you need. Bear in mind that you will have to replace the brush heads about every six months, so see if it is cheaper to buy a few extra brush heads in one of the kits.Otherwise, buy a Sonicare, read and follow the directions. The directions are very clear and easy to understand.Sonicare is especially recommended for someone with braces, by the way.If you want to try a Sonicare without taking out a loan, I've got good news for you. I just bought one for THIRTY DOLLARS. It uses two "AA" batteries, so you are not paying for a charger, etc. I have no idea how long the batteries last (yet), but $70 would buy a boat load of batteries. It seems to be equally effective as the rechargeable version when you are using new batteries.

1 comment:

  1. Order a Sparkling White Smiles Custom Teeth Whitening System online and get BIG SAVINGS!
    * 10 shades whiter in days!
    * Results Guaranteed.
    * Better than your dentist, for a fraction of the cost.
    * Same Teeth Whitening Gel as dentists use.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

vc .net