Sunday, October 25, 2009

Where can I find a dentist for braces thats pay monthly for them?


Answer:
Most will let you. Te majority of the population don't have $3,000-4,000 laying around in their pocket, although you will need a down payment. My brother has braces, and he has an appointment every month, his payment of $100 is due at his appointment. With the help of our insurance, it's almost paid off.
Well first look up an orthodontist in your surrounding area, and then they'll answer all those questions for you. I want to do the same thing for myself. I haven't done it yet, but when I made the appointment the receptionist gave me all the answers I needed. Sometimes they may send some sort of packet letting you know about financing and things of that nature. If you find out let me know. Good luck sweetie!
They should let you pay monthly after an initial down payment. Just get out your phone book and start calling them.
Call an ORTHODONTIST not a dentist. Regular dentists do not put braces on people. Call any orthodontist and ask if they can arrange a monthly payment schedule with you instead of paying it all at once. Many orthodontists will want to work with you.
Hey. Most dentist's or orthodontist will work something out. Have you thought about getting a discounted dental health plan for $11.95 a month per person. Then see if the dentist will work some sort of payment with the rest that isnt covered. Check into it and then go to my profiel and check out my discounted dental health plan. to see if it is covered in your area. If you have any questions please write and I will get back with you. Have agreat day.
CHECK OUT WWW.CARECREDIT.COM YOU WILL BE GLAD THAT YOU DID! I WAS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net